Two words of Blog

3rD View
आँखों पे ख्वाबोंके चश्मे चढालो, दुनिया चमत्कारी होगी। 

Want to enjoy nature? Want to look the World with a different angle? Then this blog would be a treat to your mind and paradise to your eyes. Here you will see nature in poles apart way. I ensure you with my imagination and creativity you will get addicted to photography and painting and believe me it is a addiction!!
The only thing you need is to have imagination power and you too would be able to get high on these...


Till now you may have a question about the name of the blog...this blog is given such a name to unleash the 3rD view of the world and to look to it in a different perspective. ART is the trigger which motivates me to unlock the beauty that lies within this concrete world. I hope that this attempt of mine does justice to ART.
Writing Credits: Pranay Chavan.
            Akshay Jain.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts